Wedding Day Getting Ready Photo Tips
Updated: Dec 20, 2020
1. Have all of your details ready in one box at the getting ready site. This includes- Wedding invitation, shoes, jewelry, wedding bands/rings, perfume bottles, flowers, etc.
2. Make sure your florist has your flowers/bouquets ready and in the getting ready room 1 hour before you are in your dresses.
3. Have your wedding and bridesmaids dresses out and hanging on nice hangers. You can find nice and customized wedding hangers on Amazon and Etsy.
4. Get ready in a nicely lit area. White walls with lots of windows/natural light is best.
5. De-clutter the area/rooms and put things away that don't need to be out. Place everything in one area and don't have things on the counters, couches, bed, night stands etc.
6. Have getting ready robes, matching shirts, flannels etc for the bridal party to wear before putting your dresses on.
7. Have the wedding bands available with all of your details.